General Contractor: Lic# 951607
10 Years of Experience
Oscar Lua graduated from University of Southern California with Bachelor of Science: Public Policy Planning, Management & Development and a Minor in Business Administration
Oscar Lua, born and raised in Coachella Valley is General Partner of Statewide Services, Inc. and is responsible for company operations. Under Oscar’s leadership Statewide has expanded to be a arête member of the Coachella Valley’s construction community. He has been involved in all levels of construction management & real estate development with an emphasis on developing and maintaining city/client relationships. Mr. Lua works directly with owners/partners and design teams to formulate project goals and development project strategy. He monitors project performance to ensure compliance with the owners/partners expectations and the company’s quality standards. Mr. Lua is married to Jacqueline Lua has 4 children and manages to indulge in his passion of philanthropy and cars.
- (September 2008-2012) Trojan Club of the Desert– Vice President of Trojan Club of the Desert. Charged with membership and public relations, raised funds exclusively for athletic department of the University of Southern California.
- (December 2008-2011) City of Indio Commissioner– Appointed to ensure projects within city limits were highest and best use of land. Duties included: review of compliance with master plan, zoning, architecture, plans, environmental impact reports, variance requests and approval for city council review
- (January 2016-Present) Boys & Girls Club of America Board Member– Elected and appointed by existing board members to serve on building committee to liaison and serve as expert council of club expansion, site selection & budgeting. Have currently represented club on 2 expansion projects in excess of $1.2M.
- (2018 ) Palm Springs Life Top 40 Under 40 Business Men- Every four years, Palm Springs Life asks the community to nominate the Coachella Valley’s most inventive leaders and achievers under age 40 who are melding fresh ideas and a strong work ethic to help shape our region’s future. See publication here.
- (2019) Marquis Whos Who in America Inductee.
- (2020) Young Presidents Organization Elected Member (CA Route 66 Chapter)-
“The global leadership community of extraordinary chief executives.”
YPO is the global leadership community of more than 29,000 chief executives in 130 countries who are driven by the belief that the world needs better leaders. Each of our members have achieved significant leadership success at a young age. Combined, they lead businesses and organizations contributing USD 9 trillion in annual revenue. YPO members become better leaders and better people through peer learning and exceptional experiences in an inclusive community of open sharing and trust.